SA16_Windows.1600_2043_EBF.exe is actually a self-extracting EXE which requires its own silencing switch as well as a switch to pass arguments to the EXE it is going to launch.
So the correct command is as follows:
SA16_Windows.1600_2043_EBF.exe /s /a /s /l:1033 "/v: /qn"
- the first /s silences the self-extracting EXE,
- the /a tells the self-extracting EXE that everything that follows is to be passed to the EXE it is going to run (setup.exe in this case),
- the second /s silences setup.exe,
- /l:language_code is the language to run the install in,
- /v: tells setup.exe to pass the remainder of the command line to msiexec.exe
- /qn silences msiexec.exe.
12 Feb '15, 12:01