Not a real question here, just reporting a bug in version 220.127.116.113.
Depending on how complex the query is you will either get an assertion failed error (106104) or it will crash the engine. The following queries will reproduce this behaviour:
The workaround for this problem is simpel. Just replace the having clause with "0 = field or 0 = 1".
And in case you're wondering: the actual query we used looked like this "having 0 in (field, :param)" where we use the param value to optionally apply the having clause.
asked 11 Nov '14, 04:39
Thanks for the simple repro Christian. I've opened QTS 774060 to address the issue.
answered 11 Nov '14, 09:33