I am having a synchronisation issue in my MobiLink project.
I updated the database schema in the consolidated database and therefore changed the Synchronization Model too. Now - for test purpose - I tied to sync the UltraLite db with Sybase Central, but that does not work anymore.
In Sybase Central the sync runs forever and is always giving the same message: "Receiving upload acknowledgment"
I changed the loglevel of MobiLink to get as much information as possible, but I see no error. The last two lines I see in the logfile when the sync does not continue are:
Do you have any idea how I can debug this issue further?
Thank you for your help, Alex
asked 08 Jul '14, 10:18
The download_delete_cursor for the ZODB_MATERIALS_T table executed the following SQL, which returned enough rows to write 3.2 GB of information to the MobiLink Server log, eventually causing you to cancel the synch.
Like Jeff, I'm unhappy that cancelling the synchronization results in the following error :
E. 2014-07-09 10:34:36. <1> [-10410] The client failed to send a complete sequence of commands
I would attack this problem in the following manner :
1) Figure out why 3GB of data is being returned by the SQL I posted and fix that. Are you are missing a join condition between the
2) Try your synch again. If you continue to get -10410 errors, see Jeff Albion's post about how to proceed.